Join Our Team of SuperHeroes
Our company is growing rapidly, and we would want limit pushers, passionate leaners and enthusiastic collaborators like you to join our team and grow side by side with us. We have a range of opportunities that might just be the next big step for you.
If you think, you are the one that we are looking for, email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and don’t forget to include why you are perfect fit for Podamibe Nepal!
“Let your Skill make a Difference!”
Our Current Openings
We are looking for an experienced Administration Head to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. S/He should also head our marketing operations and strategies to market our company in National as well as International Market. A great administration head has an excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and services.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep alongside with all organizational changes and business developments.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as administrative manager (3+ years).
- Preference would be provided to applicant with background from IT Companies.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- BSc./BA in business administration or relative field. Master in these fields will be given preference.
Apply Before 20th October, 2017.
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have good expertise in web based projects.
- Must have knowledge in web services.
- Should be able to manage tasks independently and communicate to the team lead progress of the tasks.
- Should know the concept of OOPS.
- Expertise in GUI web.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years’ experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s degree (any field).